About Us

Church%20altar medium

Our History

In 1953, as a mission program at Walbrook Memorial Evangelical United Brethren Church, Milford Mill Church was established by dedicated Christians who answered a call to serve their Lord in a growing community. The E.U.B. and Methodist Churches merged in 1968, and Milford Mill United Methodist Church assumed its membership in the Baltimore Conference of the United Methodist Church. Milford is now a multi-cultural and multi-generational congregation in a suburban setting with a beautiful campus consisting of a children's development center, a chapel, a 250-seat sanctuary and a parsonage.